Account Based Marketing Manager
RDM is looking for an experienced ABM Manager to join our New York based marketing team. As the liaison between marketing and sales teams, the ABM Manager will develop, plan, organize, and run strategic programs designed to generate new prospects and drive pipeline within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
The ABM Manager will work with the sales team to prioritize accounts by extracting data from existing systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc). From there, the ABM Manager will define and execute the overall strategy of the account based marketing programs in close collaboration with sales teams to grow the pipeline and deliver value to our existing customer base.
The ABM Manager will also be responsible for content creation/direction in conjunction with the marketing and sales team. While you may not be the creator of all content, you will direct others on concept and copy.
- 3-5 years experience in a ABM or sale operations and marketing role.
- Proven track record with ABM programs.
- Ability to direct the creation (copy, graphic design) of materials including pitch decks, web and email campaigns.
- Team collaborator
- Strong skill set within email automation tool (ideally Hubspot) and Salesforce, including the ability to track, measure and report monthly and quarterly business results.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- High level of understanding of how to use inbound, content, and outbound marketing to generate more qualified and engaged leads.
- Base salary + target bonuses
- Stock options
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- Competitive salary with a generous vacation package
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Matching 401k and profit sharing plan
- Paid Time Off for volunteer work
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Thursdays, Lunchtime Yoga and a fully-stocked pantry with snacks, coffee and soda!