Sales Executive (New York Metro)
RDM is expanding its Sales Executive team and searching for highly financially motivated individuals to drive the business development for our industry leading technology. Our platform supports the fastest growing area of Commercial Real Estate technology (CRE Tech) related to Asset Management. The Sales Executive will focus on expanding and developing customer relationships within the assigned metropolitan area, with the ultimate goal of maximizing revenue growth and customer acquisition.
Candidates must be equipped and effective at prospecting, cold calling, running demonstrations, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills. This role is a customer facing position, and the ideal candidate must be comfortable working at executive levels throughout the sales process.
- Establish Relationships with prospective customers in the assigned region through sales communication, event attendance, and social media presence.
- Manage, prospect, forecast, pipeline sales activity in Salesforce maintain the expected level of successful activity.
- Continual achievement of monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Champion RDM’s SaaS Platform and vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, tradeshows, market events and special initiatives.
- Gain market share while providing feedback relevant to strategy for pricing, new business acquisition, and expanding existing relationships.
- 3-5+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales, SaaS, eCommerce or Subscription Applications
- A proven sales hunter and closer with demonstrable track record of consistent,over-achievement of quotas
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to present proposition value of platform utilizing solution selling
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives, leveraging value, insight, and selling best practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Travel: 30%
- Base salary + commission + bonuses
- Uncapped commission structure
- Matching 401k and profit sharing plan
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- Competitive salary with a generous vacation package
- 75% employer paid health insurance premium
- Paid Time Off for volunteer work
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Thursdays, Lunchtime Yoga and a fully-stocked pantry