CAD Drafter / DOB Filing Rep
Our platform supports the fastest growing area of Commercial Real Estate technology (CRE Tech) related to asset management. We are searching for talent to come on board as a CAD Drafter with NYC Building Code experience. CAD Drafters at RDM can work on a variety of assignments that range in size and complexity.
The candidate we hire will have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience working with CAD as well as experience in NYC Building Code and filing with the DOB. We will be hiring someone who is a team player and takes direction, but can also work independently. This position requires you to be extremely organized, focused and able to multi-task.
On a daily basis you may be juggling multiple requests and assignments. CAD Drafters at RDM may assist with small changes to floor plans, while also working on a larger implementation project that involves drafting an entire set of drawings from sketches. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Account Management and Building Compliance Services departments).
- This is a full-time, salaried position
- You must be able to work onsite in our NYC office
- You must be eligible to work in the United States
- You must have a minimum of 5 years CAD drafting experience
- Experience sketching floor plans and building measurements
- Experience with architectural drawings and methods
- Experience with AutoDesk Recap and processing Point Cloud files
- Experience in DOB Filing and NYC Building Code
- Competitive base salary + bonuses
- Company equity (stock options)
- Matching 401k and profit sharing plan
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- Competitive salary with a generous vacation package
- 75% employer paid health insurance premium
- Paid Time Off for volunteer work
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Thursdays, Lunchtime Yoga and a fully-stocked pantry