Vice President of Sales - New York
RDM is a leading SaaS and data platform for the commercial real estate industry – the RDM platform optimizes building performance with data driven insights to maximize revenue and efficiency for owners, brokers and property managers. Buying, selling, leasing, managing – RDM provides the solutions for customers to work smarter and faster through managed services and their software product, RealAccess.
The driven RDM team is stitched with talent and industry expertise. It is this team, and our roster of premier clients, who have helped us become a recognized leader in commercial real estate solutions.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Sales will be responsible for building and leading a world-class, data-driven sales organization and will work cross functionally to develop and drive the end-to-end sales strategy. She/he will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of all sales initiatives and will ensure short and long term revenue expansion.
- Maintain direct responsibility for the leadership of the global sales organization.
- Hire, train and mentor a high performing team to achieve revenue milestones and drive net new business.
- Work closely with other members of the executive team to ensure alignment across company goals. Excel at cross- functional collaboration and serve as a true business partner.
- Assess and optimize systems/processes in the sales organization and implement the appropriate sales infrastructure, methodologies and metrics to ensure accountability, efficiency, and success
The Vice President of Sales will have a proven track record of managing, influencing and driving growth, scaling sales organizations and revenue to new levels of success.
The role will require a business-oriented executive who recognizes market dynamics and can work with the executive team to craft a growth strategy for the company and implement the corresponding sales strategy.
• 5+ years of sales leadership experience with a verifiable track record of success in exceeding revenue objectives within a high growth business.
• Strong understanding of SaaS or subscription business models.
• Hire, train and motivate a hungry and highly effective sales staff.
• Experience leading blended sales models with an emphasis on high velocity / inside sales.
• Previous growth stage company experience is desirable ($10M to $20M+ range).
• Track record of driving customer acquisition and new business revenue for the company. Ideally this person will have experience with ACV’s in the 5 to 6 figure range.
• Organized leader with the ability to build innovative sales models and strike a strong balance between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Competitive base salary
- On-going incentive bonus plans evaluated/paid on a quarterly basis
- Travel for customer meetings and events
- Stock options
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- 75% employer-paid health insurance premium
- Matching 401k plan
- Generous accrual-based PTO that increases over time
- Paid Time Off for volunteer work
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Thursdays, Lunchtime Yoga and a fully-stocked pantry with snacks, coffee and soda!