Customer Success Manager
RDM's Customer Connect team is growing and we're searching for motivated individuals to drive customer service and account management. Our platform supports the fastest growing area of Commercial Real Estate technology (CRE Tech) related to Asset Management. The Customer Success Manager will focus on tending to customer relationships, provide technical support to our RealAccess software, and act as a liaison between multiple departments in order to deliver the best customer care.
A little bit about RDM
RDM's platform of software and solutions is a powerful ally to the commercial real estate industry. Our flagship software, RealAccess, allows customers to market and manage their portfolios from one system of record. We reduce operation costs, increase productivity and enhance planning.
This is what we're looking for in a Customer Success Manager candidate:
- 1-3 years experience as an account manager.
- Outgoing and confident when speaking to customers and colleagues.
- A collaborator who wants to work independently within the framework of a close-knit team.
- Someone with an eye for efficiency without sacrificing accuracy.
- An interest in, or even a passion for, CRE Tech and the commercial real estate industry.
- A warm and welcoming personality.
- Some CAD experience a plus.
What about the role?
- Customer Success Managers develop relationships with our customers, connect with key business executives and stakeholders.
- As a Customer Success Manager one of your goals is to set our customers up for success. This involves outreach, training, and troubleshooting.
- Churn prevention is a consistent goal. You are responsible for administering top-notch customer training, onboardings, and resolutions to all queries.
- Through your stellar customer interactions and daily connections, the Customer Success Manager is required to gain an understanding of clients' business and workflows, anticipating their needs before they announce them.
- Customer Success Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You will liaise with internal teams (such as Sales, Development, and Production) to improve the entire customer experience, as well as our own processes.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Proven work experience as described above.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate professionally and articulately via phone, email and in person.
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate good judgment.
- BA/BS degree.
- Start-up energy with the proven stability of a profitable, successful company.
- A team of supportive, incredibly smart co-workers.
- A competitive salary with a generous vacation package.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance.
- A matching 401k and profit sharing plan.
- Paid Time Off for volunteer work.
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Thursdays, Lunchtime Yoga and a fully-stocked pantry with snacks, coffee and soda!